Changes in 1.0.1
- added embedded Jetty server for use in samples. SampleStarter main() method.
- added build.xml support for running tests as well as building and running samples.
Changes in 1.0
- updated Spring to 2.0.
- minor tidying up, removing of redundant libraries from CVS.
Changes in 1.0-beta-4
- changed to use Struts 1.3.5 by default. Upgraded dependency library versions.
- implemented module-specific strecks.properties file name, using the convention
Changes in 1.0-beta-3
- refactored processor internals to allow for simpler support of Struts 1.3.x and its chain of responsibility-based request processor
when this becomes GA (General Availability). Also added changes to build to support 1.3.x.
- changed interface of ActionContextFactory to use
PropertyDescriptor rather than
- added proper packaging of Strecks tag libary .tld file in jar. Changed tag URI to http://strecks.sourceforge.net/tags
Changes in 1.0-beta-2
- added URL, credit card, email and pattern validators, wrapping Commons Validator implementation.
MessageResourcesHelper dependency injector, making it easier to work programmatically with
MessageResources in the action class.
@SpringView annotation, enabling view rendering using Spring
- implemented implicit controllers (a mechanism for specifying a default controller associated with known action bean interfaces).
- added action-specific interceptors, with annotations
Changes in 1.0-beta-1
- added generic type validators for remaining basic data types:
BindHandler interface to support (in future) ability to bind form properties to action properties.
strecks:actionBean tags and strecks:
pageBean to expose action bean and page bean to JSP via page context attribute.
- added support for tiles:
ViewAdapter as one of the return types recognised by
NavigateForward tag handler.
@BindSelect to holiday booking example.
FieldLabelTag by renaming various tag attributes.
- added support for binding to page context attributes in
Changes in 1.0-alpha-1